Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cupcakesku tetiba meletus...memuntahkan laharnya.

CHOCOLATE LAVA CUPCAKES
Ouchh!!!! It's hot.

In the Name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful.

Came home late this afternoon. I've so much to do today and tomorrow. Yesterday was the day that everything I did was not right. Thought of making Kiwi Panna Cota and it turned out disastrous. So I went to bed early with the hope that when I wake up the next morning, I'll wake up on the right side of the bed. I was a little down for no reason yesterday. My mind was elsewhere while my hands were doing other things. A little melancholic if I could say so...




But today I've spring back to my normal state. What eating me up was the missing of my Coach wristlet.  I've searched high and low and until now it's still gone missing. So positively, I may say to myself..if that Coach is meant for me then it will come back. If not...find another one. The lesson I've learnt from this incident is.....always appreciate things that are actually very precious to us. When it's gone, we realised how much it means to us but by then it is already too late. So start appreciating our loved ones, show our love and care and spend quality time with them.



Balik dari sekolah...aku goreng ayam dan masak air sayur bayam. Terliur dengan diorang punya cerita di sekolah tadi. Sambil memasak, buat cheese cupcakes untuk order majlis bertunang. Aku buat lebih sikit untuk bawa ke sekolah. Kasihan tenguk cikgu-cikgu ni...orang lain bercuti, diorang sibuk buat kerja. So imbuhannya aku bawalah kek ni. Terdengar suara bersorak di hujung talian bila aku bagitahu nak bawa cheese kek ni. 


Aku siapkan Kiwi Panna Cottaku yang tidak jadi buat semalam. Sambil-sambil tu, aku kukus kek buah yang aku janji dengan menantuku aritu. Kali ni aku tersenyum melebar. Kenapa? Kek buah kukusku menjadi dengan cantiknya. Perasan. Masuk bakul angkat sendiri.


Untuk cucuku...aku nak bawa chocolate kek sebagai buah tangan. Tapi jemu juga asyik chocolate moist kek aje. Kali ni aku nak bawa chocolate kek yang ada chocolate cair dalamnya. Hmmmmmmm.......yummy. Tentu comotlah mulutnya nanti.


Tolong! Tolong! Tolong! Aku menjerit. Anak berlari-lari mendapatkan aku. Kenapa bu? Kek ibu meletuss....keluar lahar chocolatenya. Sori...ibu bergurau je. Don't panic. Anakku ketawa. By 10 o'clock, semua sudah siap. Cheese Cake, Lava Chocolate Cake, Mixed Fruit Cake and Kiwi Panna Cota siap.

Maybe this is my second last N3, before I'm off for my holiday destination. Hoho....tak sabar. Tidorpun tak lelap. Destination itu memanggil-manggil, menyeru semangat bercutiku.

Put up our big smile and switch on our holiday mood.
Happy Holidays everyone...



No comments:

Post a Comment