Monday, March 5, 2012

Roses are red violets are blue, I never knew love until I found you!



She wanted her hubby's birthday cake to be special. Not only a cheese cake but also the deco. Her order was made a month ahead. I was busy with the sports events and it nearly slipped off my mind until she reminded me a few days before his birthday.

Roses are red violets are blue, there's only one way to say this, I love you. 

She wanted dark red roses on a heart shaped cheese cake. The last she ordered for him was my cheese cake too. So my cheese cake becomes his favourite eversince.

This time I tried a vanilla cake with cream cheese icing. It  tastes jest as good as a cheese cake.Thanks to Cooks.com for sharing this recipe.

Roses are red violets are blue, You've made all my dreams come true! 

HOMEMADE VANILLA CAKE 
WITH CREAM CHEESE ICING
Source : Cooks.com-Recipe

Ingredients
2 sticks butter, softened
13/4 c. sugar
3 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
4 eggs(separate)
1 tsp vanilla
11/2c. milk

Beat yolks, sugar and butter. Add flour, milk, baking powder and vanilla. Beat egg whites slightly. Add shake of salt. Turn into other bowl. Mix. Pour in square aluminium pan. Flour and grease. Bake in a preheated 350F oven until done, 40 - 50 minutes.

CREAM CHEESE ICING
1 stick butter, softed
1 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 (1lb) box (2c.) powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Beat cheese and butter and gradually add powdered sugar. Add vanilla if desired.

Roses are red, Violets are blue. Love me so much, like I LOVE YOU!

She hid the cake in the car. About midnight she asked him to get something from the car and there...a heart shaped decorated with dark red roses waiting to wish him Happy Birthday. How romantic...

Don't be afraid of showing affection. Be warm, tender, thoughtful and affectionate. Men are more helped by sympathy than by service. Love is more than money, and a kind word is more pleasure than a present.

                                                                  Sir John Lubbock

So peeps... let's be a loving and affectionate partner than ever. It feels wonderful to love and be loved. Don't stop loving the ones you love coz they'll make your world a beautiful place to live on.







No comments:

Post a Comment