Salam Ramadhan to you, peeps.
It's been such a long time, I left blogging.
Whenever I posted something on the wall of my FB, some will ask for the recipe...so it is high time to make my comeback.
Well due to some constraints I have, I'll make it short and precise, enough for the beginners to follow, especially during Ramadhan, which is normally hot and dry that makes almost everyone parched.
Cocktails Jelly Balls
1 packet of Konyaku jelly
1500ml plain water
1 tsp of lemon juice
1/2 packet of jelly powder
1 litre of water
1 tin of cocktail
1. In a pan, put Ingredients A, mixed well and bring it to boil.
2. When the jelly is completely dissolved, divide them to 3 or 4 and
add colours or flavour to them.
3. Pour them into your own desired moulds and put them in the fridge.
4. Next boil water and jelly powder, stir them well and cool it into container.
( When it harden, scraped it with a fork)
5. In another pan, boil water and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
6. Turn off the heat, add a tsp of lemon juice. Cool it in the fridge.
In a tall glass or any container to your liking, put in some cocktails. Then add
in 2 tbsp of scraped white jelly. Add in the balls of different colours 0r flavours.
Continue doing so alternately. Lastly pour in an amount of lemon syrup onto it.
I was looking at a few moulds at a nearby baker shop recently for this dessert. I was about to pay for them when I saw those jelly balls moulds on the cashier counter. What a luck.
So enjoy peeps and Happy Iftar.